Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

From tonight, couldn’t sleep, had some sounds around in my setup for a while… Had nothing better to do and recorded an improvised jam directly from the Analog Heat outputs.

Think it’s the sound of my insomnia :thinking:

3 Likes

When are you touring and stopping in Vancouver. I’d buck up for a show for sure :+1:t6:

2 Likes

Overdriven Machinedrum beats (excerpts from long Ctrl-All jam)

10 Likes

Dysmetria

Keeper. Its a weird synth. I like weird.

8 Likes

Decided, for god only knows what reason, to move from Ableton to Logic Pro… Lots of head aches and weird stuff going on, but I think I prefer it. Anyway, played some piano through some pedals whilst I’m setting it all up.

10 Likes

Still having a blast with the Mono Lancet, and even managed to make use of the snare and some of the percs from the My daughter’s drum machine thread :slight_smile:

Choosing for Happiness

6 Likes

Digitone, arpland.
The rhythm is all weird (and the kick sucks haha) but I might get there. I think the last arp could be fun.

7 Likes

Made this minimal track in the midst of a much necessary break from all social media (and my phone in general). Sampled my iphone’s keyboard for that Jan Jelinek percussion and a podcast episode with Jesper Kouthoofd for the vocals :slight_smile:

Digitakt + Analog Four + Ableton

6 Likes

tiny sounds with pulsar

9 Likes

Buchla Easel V (Arturia)

2 Likes
13 Likes

You created the sound of my wife after curry night :laughing: It’s like you got the impulse response of the downstairs loo perfect too!

3 Likes

F**k off. That’s ridiculous. Filthy.

1 Like

Cheers.

I think Polivoks and Perkons are going to be good friends.

OT with a sliced KingKorg + an unsynced 0-Coast on top.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfFLXLhKssq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Syntakt + Syntrx works as well as their names.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Just need to sort a box for it, but I like this synth. I like it a lot.

8 Likes

9 Likes

this is perfect

what is the process here? is there anything specific you’re doing to achieve that micro articulation or is it just kind of what the pulsar does?

1 Like