Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Five Subharmonicon loops through the OT. Again no reverb. :grinning:

8 Likes

Sounds awesome!

1 Like

DT sampling SubH

11 Likes

previously in “Blake discovers modular world”, I ended up doing everything in my DAW ha.
So I’ve tried to recreate it with AR/Morphagne/Hermod/DN/Minitaur. I failed many many many times…
you can read about my horror story here and there’s a video to the live performance too.

but still… I did buy a rackbrute 6U to get along my rackbrute 3U haha.

2 Likes

Square from Brenso (random quantized pitch from Pam’s) into formant-mode Falistri generating subharmonics, dropped two octaves by flip-flops, into Ikarie for lowpass stereo weirdness, analog delay and spring reverb from Collider.

3 Likes

Made this one again just with Digitone as it is the heart or main sound generator of my set up. This one is also a demo of my new patch you can check out in this thread: [Patch Download] Digitone/Digitone Keys (#4 Mentalize)

4 Likes

Nicely unsettling, I’m intrigued by falistri now…

Another good one, the crackly broken quality is ace, is one of the sub osc’s tuned below audio rate to get that?

[quote=“korpinen, post:2046, topic:151362, full:true”]
Five Subharmonicon loops through the OT. Again no reverb. :grinning:

Some delay though right?!! Fab use of the OT , really like this

1 Like

Thank you! For sure, some delay. Also some comb filter, lofi, one loop played in reverse and pitched way up… The no reverb thing is just a reference to @Fin25’s ”no reverb” challenge I might submit one of these jams for at some point. Also good exercise not to (over)use reverb all the time AND (I think) testament to the fact that the OT fx are still quite alright! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Cheers! I actually can’t remember. I think I patched oscillators into each other and into some other things, had them all at the bottom of their range, then used -60 tuning and bitcrushing in the DT :slight_smile:

1 Like

Afternoon Monomachine jam (arps and stuff).

3 Likes

I’m quite happy with Falistri. My one complaint is that the switch controlling the “ignore retrigs during rise” behaviour is on the back of the module!

1 Like

DN + AH
Extra HH by AR
90 bpm

4 Likes

and it’s talking again

3 Likes

SubH into DT…

6 Likes

Don’t know what you guys heard it say. I heard it like this. Talk about subliminal messages.

(For the record, this is actually the Monomachine VO machine.)

2 Likes

Finally got some time to start writing some stuff again… been too busy pissing about with my set up. Think I’m settling (lol).

Piano and some Matriarch. Still early days so just trying to get an idea down here - I can hear in my head how I want it, but not quiet getting it out of the Moog yet. Lots to learn! But what an instrument.

7 Likes

Oh I totally forgot that the Monomachine had a speech synthesis, cool!

1 Like

Matriarch patched doing god knows what with some quadraverb and a shallow water patch on the Zoia. I could loose hours with this thing. No work done today hahah

7 Likes

Made with OT using only this recording as a sample where my Pulsar was talking about subliminal messages :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Experiments with distortion and compression.

A4 init patch hot enough to fully clip a Midiverb II (in bypass) into a Zen Delay before being completely stomped on by a Warm Audio Bus Comp at then end.

I think the Warm’s transformers were engaged? I have a hard time telling, honestly.

7 Likes