Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Thanks! Still working on the drums. Pretty pumped

1 Like
1 Like

Wow, I’ve just listened to it, cool! One of my favourite moments on that set.

1 Like

It’s not all sweet the Monomachine. Here’s some noisier sounds I was playing with tonight.

More of the same-ish.

One more. A bit more calm.

7 Likes

nicely dark and moody!

1 Like

Ha. I swear I started out with some semblance of melody. First ‘thing’ with SubH and DT.

9 Likes

2 Likes

Thought I’d pop my cherry and share this. It’s an all DT “remix” of one of my son’s record releases. Used it as a learning experiment, doesn’t sound anything like his track, which he didn’t mind.

2 Likes

First contact with the Matriarch

9 Likes

Sounds lovely!

a broken Octatrack

7 Likes

Did you buy this infamous one from eBay?

3 Likes

Nope, I was trying to sell it.

1 Like

it’s normal again!

7 Likes

A quick jam sending my looped bass guitar through the Minitaur filter.
Synced with the Rytm II + some guitar and OB6 sounds.

10 Likes

Monomachine snippet again. Gotta admit I’m struggling with “only” having six tracks to work with after the 16 on the Machinedrum. One day I’ll pair this with the MD like I was planning two years ago when I bought both. Also, just beginning to appreciate how ridiculously deep the MnM is…

4 Likes

Loving this!

1 Like

A4 through Heat and Maximus. I tried going for a dark mood with a slow and deliberate pace. Used the old mk1 overdrive for most of these sounds. I think I might finish this one :smiley: This is also the first time I made sound using the neighbour track thing that I’m actually happy with!

I made a longer version of this clip and recorded a video of it here: @Eaves / Ivar Tryti’s Music - #574 by Eaves

12 Likes

SubH & DT

12 Likes

Two Digitone Tracks > Microcosm > FX Chain
90 bpm

4 Likes