Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

:trophy:

must get my hands on a MS20 one day, loving these patches

1 Like

First forays into euro drums, euclydian sequencing …

3 Likes

They are good fun. Such a range of always surprising sounds. It makes me laugh, other synths dont do that. The herts/volt thing is a mild annoyance.

1 Like

DN+AH. Into Bitwig via Focusrite 18i8. No post processing.

6 Likes

Ever since I started my little Eurorack expander for my semimodular synths, I’ve been wanting to put my Subharmonicon through a low pass gate (to emulate the kind of stuff that Barker does, which I’ve already tried to recreate in Reaktor). Unfortunately my local modular shop is out of the LPG that I want, so I though I’d try to mimic it with a very exponential Maths envelope going to a VCA and 12db/oct lowpass filter. It’s not quite the character I was hoping for, but it’s pretty percussive. Drums, sequencing and FX from my A4:

10 Likes

A4 into Heat into FL Studio’s Maximus

12 Likes

is there a thread with “fresher” content on the internet?

still think live elektronauts radio/user channel streams could be a good thing.

“oh damn, insert user name here 's gone live again, actually i do need my ears cleaned!”

bandwidth schmandwidth.

6 Likes

Hydrasynth Pad > CXM 1978

12 Likes

I can hear the in far distance ringing cowbells like up there in the alps in the background of this sound - nice!

1 Like

I like it when you can put images on a Sound. Thanks for the feedback @7schlaf !

2 Likes

That is some extremely lovely stuff. Evocative!

Tonight’s Current Sounds with my friend Dan.

Those Hats from the Rytm’s Noise Machine are just so sick.

6 Likes

Thanks @craig. As always, it’s a pleasure to please your ears.

1 Like

Nice, I dig it. I also love barker :slight_smile:

Afaik he is using MakeNoise LPGs alot

1 Like

I just played my Hydrasynth Pad over your Track and it sounded very good, it works.

Thanks! Yeah I think he uses Make Noise LPGs too. Unfortunately a lot of Make Noise stuff is out of stock right now due to parts shortages, and the Low Strike Duo LPG module I want won’t be in stock until next year, so I’m looking for a used one but they are rare too :slightly_smiling_face:

I need monitors (everything done on headphones at the mo)

Do i smell… a collab?!

1 Like