Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

Kinda getting into this compressor after nearly 4 years :rofl:

5 Likes

A4Td3MoTd3 Rmx Wip

10 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™m away from my DK for a couple of months. Can I ask you for a short paragraph on what you mean by wavefolding? It probably has something to do with ratios and offsets, but what exactly?

1 Like

2 versions
A4/ms20/tr06/Typhon/opsix

11 Likes

2x Syntakt (just analog voices) dreaming of MS-20

8 Likes

dn_dt_bam_bim

13 Likes

MD x0.8 first try.
Updated my MD from the original firmware to the unofficial one. Just fooling around with the NFX-EV as it brings in a very convenient format what I really like about modular.

17 Likes

A4/TR06/opsix

8 Likes

Some scratching, broken, buzzy repetitive patterns using BD Plastic and some more LFO feedback modulation.

3 Likes

Mainly busy with my other favorite hobby, when not turning synth knobs.
Flipping samples and laying down some boom bap drums :grimacing:

14 Likes

Another DT and M:C beat. M:C is very inspiring. I Like the kick machine lot for doing bass sounds!

6 Likes

MD stuffz.

Edit: More MD evilness.

Edit: And some MD beauty.

15 Likes

whereā€™s the CV IN coming from? donā€™t tell me you can somehow use individual outs as CV IN!?

1 Like

Yep, exactly that. Use the expression learn makes it easier.

what do you send out of the channel? a sine sample as lfo or something?

1 Like

Yeah anything you want. You could use a sample of an LFO or whatever or the DUAL VCO or any sound you want basically

1 Like

thanks for the tip, going to try that for sure!

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s really fun, get some crazy stuff going on thatā€™s more versatile than the built in LFOā€™s especially when your modulating the modulator

Got me a Tenor Sax on Wednesday. Def harder to play than Alto.

Sax + Epiphone Les Paul Special with P90s

Sax was recorded over some chords on the keyboard but then I swapped for this guitar part and it works pretty great. Loops are of different length so I let them roll over once more.

Disclaimer: 1 month into learning the sax and I havenā€™t memorized any scales yet. Still just kinda winging it :upside_down_face: I did figure out how to growl. Pretty neat

7 Likes

bit long, sorryā€¦

13 Likes