Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

Syntakt into Octatrack

17 Likes

sounds real good!

1 Like

Love this. I think itā€™s great when you can have all of the glitchiness, modulation, filtering, retriggering etc going on but the groove stays intact.

1 Like

Nice noise and I especially liked the one around 3:54

Reaktor Blocks farts.

2 Likes

Dusting off the volca bass to run it through minifreak effectsā€¦

2 Likes

Opal synths sequenced by Syntakt, plus Syntakt drones and bells.

6 Likes

Digitone (melodics) + OT (drums) and a tiny bit of Microtonic.

5 Likes

Currently jamming a lot using a setup Iā€™ve put together with my small modular case and my laptop running Live. Everything is patched, looped, and processed from a single voice and improvised from scratch each session.

Using my DT as a MIDI controller, since for some reason there is no good controller that can do the very simple set of things I wanted to do. But it works great for this purpose!

Iā€™ve been posting snippets on my Insta and will probably post uncut sessions on YouTube soon.

https://instagram.com/p/CvSbOkgreGs/

1 Like

Recently played through Diablo 1 for nostalgic purposes. Used my Digitakt to sample a few things but I still need some proper development of the track but I think I might get there soonā€¦

7 Likes

Months after selling my digitone I got another one just canā€™t get the Elektron out of me.

Syntakt Iā€™m coming for you next !

4 Likes

AK and ST multitracked into ableton.

Experimenting with layering. :aw:

10 Likes

gorgeousā€¦

1 Like

hell yeah, dudeā€¦

1 Like

Erebus opens its eyes in opium haze

8 Likes

Had time off this week and was hoping to make lots of music but things got in the way. Hereā€™s a Sunday morning jam with Playbeat and the Fors M4L devices

4 Likes

Really beautiful! Your music hits home with me every time :smiley:

2 Likes

poplin - crosspatchin softpop2 n peterlin

1 Like

Thank you! I am glad you like it :slight_smile:

Got the 0-Coast out of the drawer. :slight_smile: Going through Particle 2 with some added Echobode + Valhalla stuff in Live.

9 Likes