Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

First jam with the new machines in the Digitakt. This is going to be lots of fun!

4 Likes

Holy shit this one is great!

1 Like

Nice sounding reverb!

1 Like

6 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

Glad you’re enjoying it!

New DT features are fun to use.
At least with this first try they gave some satisfying results :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve been sticking to my own thread lately but this one is too good not to share here IMO. Technically this is probably not its final form so I figured here instead of Share Your Tunes. Anyway, here it is:

Edit: Current sounds (Part 1) was one amazing ride! This one is shaping up to be even better. Keep it going! Loving all of the wild variety of flavors here. This has been a top thread for me since I first arrived here.

8 Likes

I love when that deep bass kicks in around 1:00. Nice one!

2 Likes

A4 and Syntakt - still a bit rough around the edges and could use another section…

10 Likes

DN + OT polymetric melotechno sketch

9 Likes

5 Likes

Lyra, no fx, no distortion.

8 Likes

Pwoar, you naughty little minx.

2 Likes

ST and PERfourMER > Boum
90 BPM

6 Likes

I mapped the six output channels on the Nord Drum 3p to match the NOTE numbers on track 1-6 on my Octatrack so I could play/live record from the ND pads.
So I wanted to share my joy with something quick for my first beat so I set up a sort of Oberheim DMX/CR78 hybrid drumkit and here it is:

I am and probably always will be a drummer at heart so I love the flexibility I get with pairing drum pads with an Octatrack. I have some foot pedals connected to a Morningstar MC6 so I can assign the two expression inputs to whatever CC on the OT as well. My default setup has been using a Moog EP-3 assigned to the OT crossfader.

5 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

good vibe here sir

1 Like

Why thank you :pray:t2: :blush:

Little atmospheric jam on the Razzamatazz :slight_smile:

6 Likes

from a month ago but still messing w/this patch. microtonic and a beta of Dedalus by Aqusmatiq Audio… release is March 10th i think. it’s the bomb.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn3jaDgsEp8/

Bought the Aether.

6 Likes