Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

Octatrack

The sound source is a spring reverb with graphic eq.

10 Likes

nice!

1 Like

MC101 - again - again :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Another snippet(the end) from yesterdays drum recording.
Played a little bassline over it with the MEK and added some compression and a little bit of low end boostā€¦nothing really tight thoughā€¦ :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

OT noise through Supermassive and some (a lot of) compression

8 Likes

Super chill one today :sleeping:

Continuing to work with just the Digitakt and Digitone, this time to create a melodic ambient soundscape, using an interview from a film I dug out of the Prelinger Archives, ā€˜Poverty In Rural Americaā€™, and the cicadas from the latest sampling extravaganza :v:

No external processing or effects used, Iā€™m enjoying the limitations and exploring the new(ish) Digitakt machines!

10 Likes

Working out the song arranger in Machineā€¦. Rhodes, bass and guitar with a drum loop. Next thing is to work out how to get it into Ableton to adjust arrangements. And get better timing on my bass. And mixing lol

6 Likes

Well that was super cool. Perfect way to start my day!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. Late night S2400 solo mission.

Kinda getting into this compressor after nearly 4 years :rofl:

5 Likes

A4Td3MoTd3 Rmx Wip

10 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™m away from my DK for a couple of months. Can I ask you for a short paragraph on what you mean by wavefolding? It probably has something to do with ratios and offsets, but what exactly?

1 Like

2 versions
A4/ms20/tr06/Typhon/opsix

11 Likes

2x Syntakt (just analog voices) dreaming of MS-20

8 Likes

dn_dt_bam_bim

13 Likes

MD x0.8 first try.
Updated my MD from the original firmware to the unofficial one. Just fooling around with the NFX-EV as it brings in a very convenient format what I really like about modular.

17 Likes

A4/TR06/opsix

8 Likes

Some scratching, broken, buzzy repetitive patterns using BD Plastic and some more LFO feedback modulation.

3 Likes

Mainly busy with my other favorite hobby, when not turning synth knobs.
Flipping samples and laying down some boom bap drums :grimacing:

14 Likes

Another DT and M:C beat. M:C is very inspiring. I Like the kick machine lot for doing bass sounds!

6 Likes