Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

A4 with a little help from MB33. Minimal eq, comp, limit on top.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Got the Prophet Rev2 and it’s great. Made this strange 2 layered modulated patch.

11 Likes

15 Likes

a quick jam made with Midicake ARP + Perfourmer MKII. Very basic stuff. No post processing added. Just recorded thru the Digitakt with compressor, delay and reverb from DT.

10 Likes

13 Likes

Another really nice one!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

you guessed it…

more noise.

12 Likes

Early journey (alto sax) but might as well post progress.

Guess I figured out Epona’s song then some fun wedding sounding thing and back to Epona’s

7 Likes

SB : Factory / Drumcomputer
Fors : Roulette / Void

10 Likes

Feedeth me. I art good bird ♂:mans_shoe: :ok_hand:.

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Exploring (mostly) the VCF of NINA with minimal movements.
NINA only. One Layer.

16 Likes

Of course you are, they’re motorised…

I know. Im hilarious

3 Likes

I recently picked up a Minitaur and have had a lot of fun sequencing it with the DT. Naturally I’ve only really done this with drums so far but it’s great fun finding eight CCs to map to a DT MIDI channel and manipulating them with p-locks.

Minitaur // Digitakt

Here’s a brief snippet - I added a rhythmic delay in the background to fill out the sound a bit.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to get my groove back after dealing with some personal life stuff and managed to get a second jam out of the latest sample extravaganza that I’m pretty happy with! Made heavy use of Virt Iter Legio (I used the SawX algo) into Beads and also some m303. Digitakt on drums and OT handling the main sample material and performance effects :metal: This is a different edit to the one I posted in the thread

6 Likes

Hey! Seems like there’s an issue with your file not playing/loading correctly… :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads-up! I’ve re-added the link and it still seems to be wonky.

Edit: fixed, had issues embedding for some reason but works on a popout player.

1 Like

Nice one!
This kind of puts the Minitaur back on my radar.

1 Like