Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Someday… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have enough trouble with one, but two would be a dream! Maybe some day I’ll get my own studio space where I can fit all the gear I want.

1 Like

Microcosm Exploration 01 : testing the Degrees of Randomness with the Arp Glitch
Sound Source : Novation Peak
Drums : Analog Rytm MkII
Analog Heat

13 Likes

the birds inside of dfam
:panda:

18 Likes

This mixed nicely with the real birds chirping outside my window.

1 Like

was diving through some 90 samples disks and was coming up with some sort of ambient intro thingy

7 Likes

I’ve (finally) been getting into the MPC Live 2, using the Moog Model 10 as sample fodder. It’s just a start, but it feels like a good one. The photo shows the MPC in its new home and the Moog patched up to provide the string pad sound which I multisampled and mapped to a Key Group so it could be played polyphonically. I made a full grid’s worth of drum sounds on the Moog, but there are only a few in play thus far.

27 Likes

this is rad

1 Like

I’m mostly referring to this cold metallic/glassy/wooden sound which many associate with FM. It seems that other synths have capabilities to develop the sound further, while Cycles stays pretty limited. So probably you’re right and I’m griping about M:C and not FM per se.

Anyway, this is my and Cycles attempt at mimicking bass guitar at our mutual best:

9 Likes

I posted this in another thread but I honestly wanted to see how the little MP3 player worked. Lyra came today. I’m obsessed.

11 Likes

The Chain!

2 Likes

Microcosm Exploration 02 : testing the Degrees of Randomness with the Interrupt Glitch
Sound Source : Novation Peak
Drums : Analog Rytm MkII
Analog Heat

7 Likes

I suppose if the question is “what delay does one pair with a Moog 10, EMS VCS 3 and ARP 2600?”, a Fulltone TTE is the answer. What a dream setup there. Glorious.

3 Likes

today’s current “get this shit done!” tune

2xOT/Blackhole/AnalogHeat

15 Likes

Digitakt and digitone with some realtime fx on overbridge channels jammin. :hear_no_evil:

10 Likes

Argh, you really make me want one really bad with this demo :weary:

More Digitone. More Sampletrak. More fun.

8 Likes

Can’t get away from A Cappella and Haka samples. Just Digitakt.

The compressor really fucks things up in the intro, I might chase that feeling and feed the fuzz my digitakt.

7 Likes

Gosh, the Lyra sounds so fun. I could do that for days.

I’m addicted already. I also made a little video just for fun. Nothing special, just showing what it can do with external sources. There’s a million videos about it but I thought my 39 subscribers might like it…

6 Likes