Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

First time making a drum kit with the DFAM (multitracking). Bass and wierd-arp-melody-thing from Matriarch and the more “normal” melody is from the Matrix 1000.

Maybe something to make a more proper track out of?

7 Likes

wip

1 Like

Digitakt 1.3 Resampling stock samples. Using only 2 tracks.

5 Likes

Not sure with the Digitakt.
Things I like about it: Bass (sub bass is insane, you’ll want decent speakers for this one) and hihats.
Things I dont like about it: cramped and fiddly.

3 Likes

2 tracks huh. Digitakt SP404 edition :upside_down_face:

Just some drums. Trying to use AR vco for base + snare

1 Like

Trying some Rytm + OT + DB01 + Modular improvisation this eve. Plus a million Aux Fx sends.

Sound quality due to cheap OT convertors, definitely not because I recorded it straight from my phone mic.

1 Like

I mean the rest of it is sounding top, but those cheap OT converters really let the mix down :wink:

1 Like

Not sure what a SP404 is, but yeah, make a pattern on one track. Sample it. Make another pattern on one track, play the sample with it, sample that, repeat until sludgy mess.

1 Like

Sitting at my computer this morning going through an old hard drive. Found this jungle thing I made with my Octatrack, edited the middle boring bit out.

2 Likes

Little clip from today’s writing session for my live set.

Playing with Surge.

2 Likes

No Effects, no sequencer.

1 Like

Same, no fx/seq! (Sorry for the phone recording. This is current sounds, summer cabin edition. In real life this thing has some serious bottom end. No PWM tho!)

7 Likes

Just pissing about in Bitwig:

8 Likes

Back from the woods. This is a fairly minimalistic Matriarch and Subharmonicon noodle. (New file, as the previous one had the SubH irritatingly panned left. Also added some drums and sampled piano.)

7 Likes

Trying to get a little better at keys. Loving this setup.

1 Like

Wonky beats tap your feets

5 Likes

Very simple loop I have going in Ableton. Maybe it will turn into something real.

3 Likes

Just some more OT. Two samples. Crappy distorted recording from my phone.

6 Likes