Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

I’ve finally bought Digitakt and oh my, sampling and mangling even the most random noise is so much fun!

3 Likes

Nice piece of moving air.

2 Likes

Krell explorations with 0-coast and NTS-1

2 Likes

Same as yesterday but with A4 chords and noises.

3 Likes

Tracker and Digitone (DN was sample fodder)

3 Likes

Digitakt. I’m in heaven.

3 Likes

Lil chill Sunday Bitwig session. 110 BPM btw if you are going to use it. Nothing wild. Enjoy:

2 Likes

Nord Rack 4 Outputs -> OT 4 Inputs

4 Likes

I liked the part with the Boss better

1 Like

MD (E12 machines only)-OT

3 Likes

Another jam with the E12 machines on MD

4 Likes

Exploring the Minilogue XD as a drone machine. :scream: :scream: :scream:

That thing can get really gritty.

3 Likes

I was listening to Qebrus today and now my Elektron boxes (DT+DN+OT) sounds like this… :grin:

Digitone is a fairly new friend and I’m really enjoying its sound design powers! Also, the second LFO’s on the Digitakt definitely unlocked some extra magic for this box. Recorded this straight to my phone with iRig Stream, no post processing.

First jam with this setup: MD-NR2-ND2-OT
I’m still impressed with how flexible the Nord Drum is. I really don’t think that there is any other drum synth which has got this dynamic and frequency range.

another one:

5 Likes

first ever OT. This thing is mental. One track, a sample that was on the drive it came with (some little sax toot I think) Smear it over time, add that comb filter, dark reverb, and some LFOs. Jeeebus. A horror movie in a box. One track, lol, of 7!

EDIT: I guess two tracks, cos the master is doing delay duty.
EDIT2: Just realised it’s recorded via my Heat, which is also doing weird lfo shit with the filter (must have left that yesterday)

EDIT3: This is the sample lol

10 Likes

just unwrapping my head around the MCL, getting there… it’s certified “nuts”

5 Likes

been getting lowballed on the Subharmonicon I have for sale. So thought f**** 'em, I’m keeping it and making angry noises with it. I’m sleep deprived at the moment, so maybe not very energetic angry noises. I enjoyed it though, that’s what counts haha

7 Likes

i really like that one!

1 Like

Thanks for listening!

On the other side of the table, I’ve had two bids on a Subharmonicon rejected, so I’ve been getting my A4mk1 to sound like one.

2 Likes