Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Small lil groove tonight

5 Likes

This one is great

1 Like

Cheers! Had a bit of a busy day musically (as can be seen from this thread, ha!). Not all of those jams will sound great tomorrow morning but that’s part of the beauty of this thread.

3 Likes

Same. Must have been something in the air. I spent all day noodling on my Lyra and OT. With a two hour session in the middle with my saxplayer mate. Had a break through with pickup machines… true story!

3 Likes

Ha! The sax bit you posted was really great! First listened to @Fin25’s Oooof and was expecting something noisy from you I guess - the Lyra goes together soooo nicely with the sax!

1 Like

I’m going to have to call the finished version of that Oooof! now, aren’t I…

4 Likes

Matriarch meditation mode, this time with more movement

@korpinen digging that Prophet 12 vibe!

4 Likes

Howwwww nice! Lovely on this gloomy morning in Japan. Going to chill with a cup of tea now and listen again :blush:

How do you guys upload music with this little player?

1 Like

Hit the little arrow ‘upload’ icon. Opens your file browser, select a file (must be mp3 and small ish) done.

I was doing that… it got really small so I was like meh… just go to Soundcloud.

I’ll try again. I’m sure it still an error my end.
Cheers @Microtribe

1 Like

I keep mine less than 2 mins. Mp3. No worries so far.

1 Like

The space is very limited (maximum size is 10 240 Kb). You can get around 4 min - 4 min 15 sec with an mp3 320 kbps.

1 Like

IIRC, you can upload .wav too. The only factor is space (10 240 Kb).

1 Like

Fair enough. Wavs never work for me even if they be tiny

First there was Oooof then there will be Big Oooof

1 Like

Whoa that’s good to know. However WAV is much larger so yea…

I’ll give it a shot. Been some “music in the air” as @Microtribe said

2 Likes

@Tchu @Microtribe it worked! When I tried to do this for the Buchlaed Elektronauts challenge and for this thread …. I swear it didn’t work.
Anyway… back to making music and enjoying what everyone else is serving up! :wink:

5 Likes

Digitone (with some HEAT of course) noodling… testing WAV file?

My favorite patch by far.

7 Likes

Boooof!

8 Likes