Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Have to start thinking of adequate visuals… :wink:

707 :headphones: + OT :octopus: bass muzak. Bit uninspired, but I do like the rhythm :drum:

5 Likes

Minikorg 700FS. Yes, it’s Coil.

9 Likes

Some of my first session with the Analog Rytm! :raised_hands: Joined by Digitone, Octatrack, Zen Delay and Oto Boum.

Fair warning it gets pretty deep.

14 Likes

8 Likes

I have been enjoying letting the sounds and modulation possibilities of this new Syntakt lead me into different textures and styles.

10 Likes

Just got a Schlappi Engineering Angle Grinder. Here’s my first patch with it, trying to coax out some happy accidents on purpose.

Angle Grinder (Grind output) -> Optodist -> Mimeophon
STO -> Angle Grinder (Low Pass output)
Modulated by Maths, Wogglebug, and DFAM

2 Likes

14 Likes

with a friend we are trying to do industrial hard bouncy rave style yesterday night and yeah, this is sum result of the sound design:

5 Likes

I never quite understood how Turing machine modules worked, so I went on YouTube and mylarmelodies has some great explanatory videos about it. I tried hooking up a Plaits to it (in vcv) and basically went nuts modulating the heck out of it over a kick drum. Instant Techno!

5 Likes

7 Likes

A4 + compression

14 Likes

OT :octopus: drums (TR8 + Ezdrummer samples combo) and 707 :musical_keyboard: synthy bits. :headphones:

4 Likes

Looks like I’m having a MC-101 week

11 Likes

This is superb!!!

1 Like

I borrowed an ARmk2 yesterday, I didn’t know it was possible with the synthesis and the effects to do some light Karplus Strong stuff, it’s so cool !

Do you think it would be possible to make kind of a Comb Filter with the audio out into the audio in ? Or maybe with the resampling ?

5 Likes

it needs some bass though

6 Likes

Doing rytm samples with a4 and I’m starting to get it. A chord sample, with all fx and filters of A4 and oscillator 2 doing extra notes + synths. This combo sounds so good, would be cool to be able to send it back into rytm and distort!

4 Likes

A tiny semi-automatic thingie…ending this evening of fight with the latest Overbridge.
Roulette-Digitone/Drumcomputer-Romb

7 Likes

Southern… zepplin… metal?

Something like that?

7 Likes