Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Some lofi hardcore d&b. Still needs some work with the buildup and all that, might split it into two songs, we will see what happens :relaxed:

Behringer tb3 sequenced by the tracker, hihats by A4, all going through the Analog Heat for saturation.

7 Likes

More 707 + OT. Friday melancholy.

2 Likes

Starting to combine samples and synth from AR with A4. It sounds good together, with that said, a 2nd AR filter (and the dream would be all A4s filter options) would push that combo to dawless for certain genres imo. I pray it happens this anniversary.

And I definitely need to check out that A4 bass tutorial on here…

4 Likes

fuck, is all that from MD? it sounds fantastic

mnm - 4 tracks… the main sound source is a noise track, the other three tracks are fx.

8 Likes

It sounds somewhat like digital aliasing, but I doubt it would be. I hear it though. Kind of pleasant in a way. What parts/modes of the Boum were used?

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah pure MD apart from a cz101 sound i played on top that reminded me of that 1980s keyring sfx bomb sound :slight_smile: fx_keychain_drop_bomb - Clyp

1 Like

Jamming out some mellow melodic acid, Machinedrum MK2 UW + 2x MB33 Retro

14 Likes

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful. Just sold my 414mkii (hard times atm) and this is making me wish I had held on to it.

1 Like

Playing around with my newly acquired Analog Four by itself. Don’t think the four voices / four tracks will be as limiting as I first thought. Might do some tracks with just the A4, judging by my first experiences with it.

7 Likes

Volca Modular/Microfreak/Fors Ego (x2)

4 Likes

2step md room verb

3 Likes

roland tr 808
roland tb 303
teisco 60f
elektron analog four (as sequencer)
akai vx 600 (multitimbral mode)

1 Like

Thanks so much :pray:t4: 414 adds so much character. Love it

1 Like

A little late at night messing around with DN and guitar. Sloppy as I was!

5 Likes

finally hooked the DN to AR… what a combo… so fun!

5 Likes

I forgot to close a little bit the HPF. It is on light settings : 1st Distortion, Mix at 12, Drive at 7-8 (almost closed). I didn’t Gate it, though.

Totally agree.

It’s at the limit.

Thanks for the answer @J3RK!

This is total crazy… Evolving Digitone Loop made with Routine SP

9 Likes

Two horrible loads of old noise.

Polivoks->Lyra 8->Sherman->Your Face

6 Likes