Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

:no_entry_sign::vhs:
current youtube reject sound, seems like only fair place to drop it

11 Likes

mnm
2x fm+
1x sin
3x fx (chorus - reverb - flanger)

Andā€¦ a cat ?

2 Likes

Hoā€¦so you heard it too.

1 Like

2nd little loop/pattern variations/thingie with the Digitone since the two months break with it.
Guess iā€™ll make a few more to recall the little things and then, take care of some unfinished businessā€¦hopefully.

10 Likes

Sick!

Playing some Polybrute keys with UAD Korg SDD - 3000 Delay running through my Tascam 424 for nice saturation. Very Tycho-type jam lol

8 Likes

The Message

Some biking videos in the making

Stay tuned

Making wacky birdcall patches with the Lyra through some choice modules. Heavy on the rainforest vibes.

1 Like

More 707 + OT synthpoppy stuff. Currently having a spell of banging out melodies on the MC without too much sound design involved. :+1:

3 Likes

md 2 step live beat

17 Likes

Getting used to some new headphonesā€¦
P5 + Guitar > OT

15 Likes

Sirin > MF Drive > Retroverb Lancet > Microcosm Delay > OTO Boum (light settings)

Edit : Am I the only one hearing some unwanted high frequencies? I guess I forgot to close a little bit the HPF on the Boum (itā€™s hissing).

17 Likes

Lira 8 VST

8 Likes

Nice submission and nice tip !
Didnā€™t know such a thing was available.

1 Like

Volca Modular/Fors Ego

5 Likes

Listening again in the Subway on my way back from a Mutek night, it is Perfect!

2 Likes

Thank you!! :black_heart:
Not listened to it on monitors yet so will be interesting to see how it translates.

1 Like

Techno System groove

2 Likes

In This jam Ive set up Octatrack to do midi slice trig from OP-Z. Iā€™ve set a neighbor track to respond on the same channel so that LFOā€™s gets triggered by the midi gatesā€¦ super crunched drums with chorus inspired by SOPHIE, also Peak laying some pads sequenced by OP-Z, microcosm and BAM adding some background textures

7 Likes

jamming about on the AR2 again

7 Likes