Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

More DN+BIM+BAM+HEAT

14 Likes

loving this

1 Like

So Nintendo, love it

1 Like

3 Likes

yes

When I ran it through my old modem, it was a picture of a cat.

Beautiful track. New album soon?

3 Likes

Thank you @igtheflig, I really appreciate it.

Hopefully this year.

2 Likes

Couch Session

A4 only
Plucked Strings

14 Likes

iā€™ve finally got some modular stuff, but when i went back to MD had much more fun making controlled madness rather than barely in control voltage led madness :face_with_monocle:

edit: thatā€™s not true, i am having fun with CV but itā€™s having more fun with me than iā€™m having with it, and maybe thatā€™s half the fun.

another edit: modular shit is fun

10 Likes

Today was meh, needed to cheer myself up ā€¦
Sugar Bytes DrumComputer resampled, mistreated, resampled again, mistreated more with live manipulations.

9 Likes

minimal grooves with plumbutter. still learningā€¦

10 Likes

Wow, low end on that second clip.

Iā€™ve been fascinated by the Plumbutter for many years, itā€™s always cool to hear clips of it. Iā€™ve never owned one, but the concept and sounds of it actually influence what I do with other gear.

1 Like

Analog Four and Digitone

Itā€™s rough being a musician during this pandemic. Iā€™ve got no gigs, and my next release is delayed endlessly at the pressing plant. Without my usual avenues to express myself, itā€™s nice to have this thread to share little bits of music Iā€™m working on

11 Likes

A4/DN

4 Likes

A4DnDtTd3

7 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to use a Plumbutter as well and finally ordered it. Iā€™m still trying to find my own way with it though and itā€™s not easy. First Iā€™ve tried to explore the more textural, noisy side of it but sometimes it gets too chaotic and you canā€™t really follow what is happening. I dont like that feeling. Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve started to explore this side of it. Patching some minimal, moving grooves. It can move in a very organic way and I like it more than some bleeps blops.

1 Like

I imagine itā€™s an amazing sample source. I kinda dream about a Plumbutter and Octatrack pairing

1 Like

8 Likes

Quite a earworm that

2 Likes

DNDT

2 Likes

Improvised techno with my modular, just right now

3 Likes