Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Indeed! That piano sound is something else… Great work, @NeonMelk!

1 Like

LXR-02 – First steps.

2 Likes

I definitely recognize this from the Rytm. I still have it a bit - but I’d definitely say to go and load a good selection of one-shot drums Samples. Especially the low end like kick and tom stuff can get more precise with the right samples. You can also save them as sounds for quick access in other projects. (Tip: if you only use a sample and don’t layer it with an analog engine, set the analog sound source to off/none or however it’s called. That way the saved sound can be loaded on whichever slot later. Especially handy with sounds that aren’t super clearly tied to a specific pad like generic or weird percs)

2 Likes

Hey.

Some more jungle in the making :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/_OX4Hmi9aBY

DG’s with some ZENcrunch…

4 Likes

Can’t be sure right now, why I didn’t like the A4 first two times around. This is A4 + AH, just getting to grips with it really. Way more complex beast than DN, more like work, but can make some nice sounds.

6 Likes

Thank you all @Microtribe @Kraus @korpinen !
Digitone is wonderful, the amount of things you can extract from a few knob turns never cease to amaze.
Many of the sounds i’ve made that i like the most are results of “failing” at an initial idea.
Happy Accidents are the best.

7 Likes

This one exceeds the usual length “requirements” of this thread, but i think it fits better here.
Anyway…Digitone :

4 Likes

Lyra & Polivoks & Heat

7 Likes

That’s on Clean boost, right? :grimacing:

3 Likes

Plus a kidneys worth of preamps

2 Likes
3 Likes

As a matter of fact, it is!

I’ve been told that my Kidneys would barely cover the cost of a Behringer.

Prophet, Draume pedal, pro 3 filter noises

14 Likes

This is what I’m on with today:

4 Likes

Buchla Easel V (Arturia)

10 Likes

pulsar23 time sig

13 Likes

Acoustic guitar count? This is my 7 year old Taylor 324 (Mahogany top/Sapele back and sides).

Just two chords but really feelin them! No pick and a mistake or two :upside_down_face:

Tuned down to B standard on 12s (they are 2 years old… should prolly change).

Some cheapo Shure mic into Bitwig with a Compressor/ToTape64/Limiter/Light Reverb

14 Likes

plumbutter

12 Likes

Polivoks > BAM > Heat

10 Likes