Crossfade Transition

Actually I just solved it, as I had the wrong recording buffer assigned. Now I am trying to make the recording buffer longer than 64 steps. Is that possible?

You can set it to MAX LEN in the REC 1 setup and it will record until all memory is filled up. You can un-reserve memory for buffers in the project setup so that any buffer can record longer than is set by default. As for recording longer quantized takes, I believe you could do some setup in the REC 2 setup + maybe track scale and REC 1 Trig set to One/Two.

Iā€™ve never had a need to do anything outside of the obvious setup so Iā€™ve not had to think through it. It seems doable with some creative settings.

1 Like

Thatā€™s interesting thanks, I want to be able to do the transition in a longer time. I guess I will have to study how recording buffers work. Thanks for the support!

are you saying as long as my volumes are always maxxed that iā€™m good? i thought it was a bad practice, but now i see value in what i doing, LoLā€¦

When you transition from a master track (recorder source SRC3=T8) and set master track at 127 (no attenuation) you donā€™t have to worry about levels.

When sampling from main for my transition, I set main level to 0 and all thru machines to +63.

1 Like