Creating Drums with the Minibrute 2s

Hey there,

although most of us here in the Forums surely love our Elektron Machines, i still wanted to share a rather “big” Tutorial about how to create some Drum Sounds with the Minibrute 2s. Have a look:

For those who are too lazy to watch this: I essentially go through the process of how to use the Patch Matrix and the Minibrute 2s specific Sequencer to create and somewhat layer Drum Sounds which are then Sampled and can be downloaded as Samples. Since i know that this is not about Elektron Machines at all (except for the tiny Jam with the Digitakt at the end) i wanna share the Link to these Samples directly.

You can grab them for free here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7egtyu5dqop7p5/Minibrute2s_Drums_by_umonox.zip?dl=0

Let me know what you think :wink:

All the best,
umonox

11 Likes

Great stuff! I am always learning a Lot from your vids. Thank you! What is your personal verdict about the Minibrute 2s now?

Hi Umonox,

I don’t own a MiniBrute. But I do have a MatrixBrute. Does this workflow apply aswell on the MatrixBrute?

Thnx for posting! Like your vids.

I knew this was possible thanks. For posting for confirming it.

I’ve been thinking about getting a DFAM lately but this looks like it can do similar things plus a lot more. Definitely something to consider…

1 Like

Great thing is…that can all best applied to the A4. And Digitone. Or any other synth… :diddly: