Concrete Collage Records - A label for the weirdo!

New release to pre-order from this evening !
CC030 by Force Majeure

The concrete Collage crew is happy to present to the world this first release by Force Majeure !

Get it there:

Promomix:

Force Majeure’s self-titled six-track debut LP of noisy soundscapes, illbient beats and experimental techno drops as a digital release
on French label Concrete Collage on 13 April 2022.
This short LP traverses a dark path into noisy and dense layers of processed sound – brooding and powerful in its intent, but still retaining some intricacy and dynamics.
The work is described by the artist as ‘The sound of the earth coming apart at the seams; nature turning against its aggressor.’ Some musical reference points include:Roly Porter, Speedy J, The Haxan Cloak, DEFCE, The Bug, Phuture Doom and Kamikaze Space Programme.

2 Likes

Just adding this short video about the sound design of the Force Majeurs album here :wink:
Full release is this evening.

New release on Concrete Collage !

Some very joyful and beautiful moments resides right next to very experimental and introspective ambiences, sometime one after the other with no warnings, from one track to the other or even in one. Danger seem to always be around the corner.

Will you follow The Follower ?

New release on my label in collaboration with Wrong Speed Records ! Computer Science is the first vinyl release from the amazing Johnny Broke aka Wayne Adams (Petbrick, Big Lad & many more).

Full on acid and synth nerdy crazyness in this one !

Aaaaaand vinyls here:

1 Like

Hey there folks ! Here is a video made for the first track of the album “Planetary Terror” by our friend Nobodyirl:

3 Likes

Amazing… well done

1 Like

Hey there ! CC033 is here today !
We Are Robots by Le Perche Oreille
A very cool psychedelic breakbeat mayhem available on cassettes or digital: bit.ly/CC033

1 Like

Review of “We Are Robots” on Igloomag:

Woop woop !!! I hope everyone is doing great !!!
Here is a new release on my label Concrete Collage for you today.
New release alert on Concrete Collage!

We are happy to bring you Zippermouth, by HAL.
Analog basslines, gritty breakbeats, cut & paste madness & rolling snares, it’s all there! All in a playfull, yet melancholic, melodic package.

All hail drill & bass!!!
All hail HAL!!!
All hail Zippermouth!!!

2 Likes

Woop woop! New release to pre-order since yesterday on my beloved label.
This one is by my good friend Tusk Mite, and it is a Breakcore masterpiece!

If you pre-order until the 15th of december you get a very cool sample pack as well (I’ll be the one emailing it to youhahaha)

Video of me playing around with the sample pack coming later this evening!

1 Like

Yummy :yum:
Straight to checkout :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Youhou! The beast is out!!!

2 Likes

Just woke up, enjoying a coffee to this!
Majestic

1 Like

Youhou! We just have a new release up for pre-order, Antisocial by Anorak… and it’s on vinyl as well!

4 Likes

Hey there crew! It’s Bandcamp Friday and it’s a new release day, the first in a while, on my label Concrete Collage.
Happy to present “The Good Times” by Renegade Android:

3 Likes

Hey there crew ! New release out for pre-order with a bonus sample pack today.
CC039 - PSSGR by Kroubikou

2 Likes

PSSGR is fully out today :wink:

Endorsed by the mighty Ballacid as always.

1 Like

Hey there Elektronaut crew!
We have a new release on Concrete Collage today, Maturation by Zeuge:

2 Likes

New release up to pre-order on Concrete Collage. Between Poetry and Catastrophe by Ars Dada, a neo classical Breakcore journey, with real intruments played by humand beings on top of crazy drum programming and giant sub bass.
Vinyl and digital!

2 Likes

Hey there! We have a new release from one Elektronauts some of you might be familiar with, the one and only Daed!

Pre-order and get a sample pack from the man himself, the full release will drop and become pay what you want on the 19th of April.

1 Like