Concrete Collage Records - A label for the weirdo!

Hey there everyone !

I figured it was a good time to open a topic about my label, Concrete Collage, created two years ago with my friend Ohmwerk, .

We have been releasing a lot of weird music in two years, since the start of the pandemic we have put everything as “name your price” on Bandcamp so feel free to grab whatever you want (also feel free to pay for it, the money will mostly go to the artists).

Some might have came across our drum machine sample pack we release from time to time and that I already posted on the forum.

Here is out last release from two days ago, celebrating our two years anniversary.

15 Likes

Great Label this, have most of the catalogue, some truly great artists on the loose in this stable!

Keep it up J :+1:

Happy Birthday CC :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hey there everyone ! today is a great day to buy some records from our Bandcamp.

We have a special vinyl bundle available only today !

1 Like

Hey!

Is there any chance you are somehow related with Igorrr?

Or are you only cultivating the same taste for napalmed jungle?

6 Likes

No relation exept we are both French and played the same event a few times. Funny mention “napalmed jungle” as I made a remix of one of Igorrr tracks that was released on an EP of mine called … Napalm Junglist hahaha

5 Likes

Also I made a track with Igorrr male singer aka Öxxö Xööx that was released over here :

5 Likes

Ahaha excellent!

(I’ve been living in St Etienne for 9 years, left for Rennes 3 yrs ago… Missed opportunity to meet)

Punaise, this track has just woken me up better than 10 Italian espresso ^^

2 Likes

Nice discovery
Happy to learn that @LyingDalai and I live in the same town :smile:

2 Likes

So many French speaking english around here ! Incroyable :wink:

2 Likes

Hey there everyone ! The Jerry La flim - Just Connect cassettes have arrived, I will ship the first batch of order next week !

2 Likes

New release today on Concrete Collage !

It’s Bandcamp day so make the most out of it :wink:

Have a good day everyone !
Julien

5 Likes

There is a well fun short promo video for the newly released Brainlore Vol. worth checking over here

1 Like

Woodpecking Mantis has been my favourite find these past couple years.

In this dimension anyways.

2 Likes

We do love it very much as well of course :wink:
Not on the label but recently i’ve bben a lot into this guy as well, you might like it :

2 Likes

That is in my wish list :wink:

For those who want a full 56 minutes of mayhem including a lot of recent tracks from Shapeshifter, here you go :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Man, I saw your jams on the pt. Your music is nuts in the best way possible. I love it. I’m hoping to have a tracker before the end of the year. Gonna get shapeshiter tonight

1 Like

Hey there ! Here is a very nice review of our last release, Brainlores Vol.2, by Igloo Magazine :

1 Like

Hey there ! I made this tutorial about how I play live as Stazma, using on the track from Shapeshifter (released last april on Concrete Collage).

4 Likes

I almost forgot about this track I did for one of our sample pack demo, thanks Youtube for puting it right under my nose this evening !

1 Like