Computer Video Game Recommendations

Cyber Shadow and Blue Fire are both great!

1 Like

Nobody else ?

Playstation gamer otherwise Iā€˜d be all over that :slight_smile:

Thanks for offering those though, very generous!!!

1 Like

At the risk of being booed out of this forum, lol, does anyone on here enjoy COD on multiplayer?

I used to diss the franchise so hard, but once I got into the multiplayer aspect of it, my wife had to stage an intervention to get me off it again :joy::joy::joy:

Iā€˜m still on the last one, COD MW, that one is really an incredible piece of work, the best FPS multiplayer in my book.

2 Likes

2 last games iā€™ve played recently : inside and Little Nigthmare
All i can way is WOW ! Game can be ART !
So much interesting stuff coming from small indie developers.

6 Likes

The game that got me back into playing games was Persona 5. This is a role playing game that is now very cheap (around $20) on the Playstation 4 platform. I was immediately taken in by the music and the vibrant animation style. This a story focused game with a laid back pacing that has the breadth of a lengthy TV series.

2 Likes

Do yourself a favour and try Ā« Deep Rock Galactic Ā» .

Rock and stone brothers !

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer! I believe I have all those though :wink:

Have around 400 games in Steam.

It can also be for a friend, to play with him or her!
I too have a monstrous Steam library problem,
my friends too, so help me, some save kittensā€¦
I save Steam keys.

1 Like

20h on Desth Stranding, incredible game, very original, beautiful, so many wtf momentsā€¦
The PC version was 10ā‚¬ on Epic Games, what a good deal!!

2 Likes

Yep its good but itā€™s not Commandos :smiley:

1 Like

Not too harassed by music?
I liked the game, but this music, not removable,
I had to stop playing.

Harassed? Music only appears at like 5 key moments in the whole game

I have already had this answer and it is false!
Thirteen hours of play and Iā€™ve heard too many.
The music is present and its volume is too loud, I am against the concept of forced music, especially in a contemplative game.
Many games do not allow you to remove or go below a certain volume, I like to choose what I listen to and even more when I play.

ā€¦ so envious - be warned that it does go through the occasional dull phase but if you get through those there is much to enjoyā€¦

I actually like the music. There are some interesting sound design aspects.

This game is half a movie anywayā€¦

3 Likes

Starcraft 2 - best rts ever and the multiplayer is freeā€¦ itā€™s incredibly addictive when you get past the first learning curveā€¦ I love it. I actually watch it more than playing because when Iā€™m playing there is a thought in the back of my mind saying ā€œyou should be making musicā€œā€¦

3 Likes

Lemme know if any of you is up for some cave action ! 140 hours in, only title that makes me smile hours after hoursā€¦And you can have beers ! Lotā€™s of 'em !

Iā€™ll end shamefull promo after this post. I swear !

5 Likes

+1 for Death stranding. This game is beautiful! It is the first time I ever used the photo-mode in a game.
I loved the music. It really connected me to the game. I read this article when I was playing:

Sometimes the delivery quest can be a bit boring, but the story makes up for it big time. The attention to detail is amazing in this game.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve only spent about 30hours in deeprock but it is a really fun game especially with friends.

My recent addiction has been Valheimā€¦ really Iā€™m usually not into the craft/survival genre but there is something about this one. Each outing into the world from the little camp Iā€™ve built feels like an adventure, the combat is decently fun, the Psone looking graphics with really nice lighting and weather effects, there always seems like there are new goals to work towards. Iā€™ve yet to jump into a game with friends but even just solo it feels great. Only reason I might say skip it is you might end up losing hundreds of hours to it.

1 Like