Community sound patch collection 2014 A4 / AK

Yeah I was going to ask you about that one. I can grab your new Sound and put it into the collection. I’ll update the sounds SysEx in the Files section.

hey guys, … this is absolutely brilliant to see how smooth this forum works, and albeit my absence things are being sorted out …

boy, do I wish I could also upload the sample bank to my A4 … :sob: x 100 …
.my analog valentine … (has a nice ring to it, doesnt it? ) would be okay with organizing again, but would also be okay, if anybody else stepped up and became “project manager” / all seeing eye / overlord …

I’d offer to step in but im going to be away in the days leading up to valentines I’m afraid - will happily manage any subsequent packs though! Any help I can give though just ask - seems to be a good community ethos here and everyones been very welcoming so am more than happy to help where I can.

Definitely thinking kits this time though - I had the epiphany last night that I can use the nei osc 2 to make some truly disgusting distorted dnb basses, chaining up the tracks with bs filters to give a nice phaser etc. Add in the feedback osc and god only knows how deep this rabbit hole goes. God I love this machine <3 :smiley:

Apologies for not weighing in with a few sounds TrabanT, underestimated my holiday commitments :sob:

Sorry i was out during the time this was finished. I left home without my elektron and couldnt export the files…
Sorry and maybe for next time then !!

M

Actually looked at my diary again and its valentines day onward im away so am more than happy to manage this if you’re happy TrabanT?

XoponentOne : YES I AM happy ! …

Awesome - I’ll make a separate thread for it now :slight_smile:

did this ever happen? just got my mk2 and am looking for some extra patches. @Unifono first one i went looking for was yours.

1 Like

Hi. Check @taro 's

2 Likes

nice :slight_smile:
Hope you found them. They are only very few so far… might make a whole ambienty sound pack one day

1 Like

@Unifono Found whatever was on that a4 not warm thread and the lowend one. And i have all the free ones i think, picking up one of the paid ones and wanted to see if there were more community ones.

1 Like

nope