Coming soon

Strong feelings.

What’s the audio rate of the plastic band? What’s the footprint of the cardboard box?

Have any pictures leaked?!

When does it go on pre-order?!

5 Likes

Please stop “back seat company running”. :+1:

1 Like

The funny thing is, the first thing I thought was “wow, getting an elastic band around a cardboard box is not easy, I’m impressed”…

2 Likes

Must be an OT descendant…

-From the official press release of Octatrack MKI: “Loops are now completely elastic”

5 Likes

“OT users will love it!”

8 Likes

Haha made me almost spit out my coffee

1 Like

“Elektron. Putting the band in elastic band.”

1 Like

Maybe Elektron became very ecologist. They recycle recycled products.

Digitakt was already Analog Rytm recycling, with added recording possibility. It wasn’t a surprise to find that possibility in AR MKII.
Midi part is a mix of OT/MD/MnM.
Easier to use, cheaper ok, but recycled.

Model:Sample is a recycled DT.

MKIIs are…MKIIs

Fortunately they released the Digitone, with innovative things. Still some hope. :content:
Elektron, sell a lot of MS, take long holydays, have fun, and surprise us again! :thup:

3 Likes

He had to know he was gonna get attacked from all directions😂 Priceless…

“Elastic Loops” is a great band name! Find your OT, let’s make a song tomorrow! :smile:

While I’m not personally a fan of the thing, you are right that in the right hands anything can be great.

Whenever I think of that, I’m reminded of what this guy was able to do with a Yamaha SU10 and a Monotron delay.

Or this guy on the Alesis HR-16

7 Likes

Lol I’m literally looking for garage tracks specifically made on digitone. Where can i hear this?

2 Likes

Thank you!

Classic, i actually remember seeing this! Killer tune from the creator and master himself.