5 Likes

Haha that made me giggle

There are fortune knowers and fortune tellers :ghost::eyes:

Cheeky cheeky :slight_smile:

og2

1 Like

Who use scissors the most ?
Dressmakers.

99% sure it’s a high end sewing machine with electronic drums, samples are tissues, icons for sewing modes…and Overbridge, if you want to sew synced with your DAW !

The DIGISWING !

Prototype with cymbals, hihat, kick, measure / scale settings…

Sewing modes and options

19 Likes

Where is this audio from?

@sezare56 Id buy that

@Ess

2 Likes

makes a lot of sense :slight_smile:

I stopped at 400 …
Must read posts body

1 Like

man, if you’re right I’d sell my other gear in a heartbeat and get this as the centerpiece of my studio :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, the current Octatrack, Analog Rythm and Analog Four are all grey. And both the Digitakt and Digitone are black, so if it’s a new Digi, then it would make most sense for that to also be black, but I could be wrong of course :slight_smile: Personally I think that it’s a bigger device than the Digi’s.

…no black for new Just’

an Octatrack with some analog synthesis capabilities? That would be quite something

I did point out all the O‘s and T‘s and 8‘s in that glitch text from Simon earlier

simon
what the hell is that ?! !
No flanger/nice distortion ! !! !!! ! !!:rofl::rofl::rofl::heart_eyes:

Probably just red Analog Heat mk3

2 Likes

He claimed the wobbling had nothing to do with the product, but maybe that was tellin too much? Maybe that‘s some crossfader action

I‘ll just keep ranting: maybe that‘s showcasing improved warping/timestretching abilities. That could be either a hardware upgrade to an OTMK3 (or smth of the like) or a software update to the existing MK2s

I had a vivid dream about a 4 track granular/wavetable sampler/synth, with 8 individual outputs, and analog filters.
It was called the quadrotone, any idea when it’s out ?

1 Like