Coming soon

Probably just red Analog Heat mk3

2 Likes

He claimed the wobbling had nothing to do with the product, but maybe that was tellin too much? Maybe thatā€˜s some crossfader action

Iā€˜ll just keep ranting: maybe thatā€˜s showcasing improved warping/timestretching abilities. That could be either a hardware upgrade to an OTMK3 (or smth of the like) or a software update to the existing MK2s

I had a vivid dream about a 4 track granular/wavetable sampler/synth, with 8 individual outputs, and analog filters.
It was called the quadrotone, any idea when itā€™s out ?

1 Like

The most common complaints about the OT are that the effects and warping algorithms sound dated. Maybe Elektron listened?

2 Likes

I doubt it. But I hope Iā€™m wrong.

I donā€™t think that is possible due to hardware constraints

1 Like

Why talk aboutMK2 ??

hence MK3? or a completely different device to replace the Octatrack line?

They could rule the market of DAWless music production with an improved MK3

Everything you love about Maxā€¦ multiplied ??? @Ess

1 Like

I donā€™t remember they made teasers for MKIIs or updatesā€¦

So Simon has confirmed it is the DigiSnow and will be released in time for the final season of Game of Thrones in April?

4 Likes

riding the teaser hype seems to be working out though :))

but youā€˜re right. going by their history should tell as about their future, too

edit: spelling

HeĀ“s a caffeine-junkie. Justā€¦ like me.

a14616a54ce18cabd6b78090fd179f2e089aa3f1_1_375x499

As declare Dave,
There could be an update and a greybox :wink:

Certainly !

8 Likes

I donā€™t think so, itā€™s same as saying that DigiTakt destroying OT sales, it may be , but Elektron supprots both of those products anyway.

I donā€™t know what it is, but after all Simonā€™s posts this afternoon it should be called Digitroll.

6 Likes

just as a reminder. 8ot

1 Like