:elot: Comb Comp Contest!

Lezz go hearing…Hang in there!

That was a mesmerizing sound he got there…that really taught me a ton.

1 Like

Love listening to the tracks you’ve all put up!!

Saw Max Marco demonstrate something like this on a youtube video he put up a while back so far as where I first heard of doing this myself, in terms of generating audio to sample. It makes for an island synth but I hope I could also have a half full or so sound card of samples. Endless waveforms but it shows what you can do with this amazing engine they’ve made in sound design/sculpting. Long live the Octatrack Baby!

2 Likes
5 Likes

Sezare this is truly so helpful. Thank you. Its so naturally and casually great. I love these types of sounds. I cannot wait to attempt to recreate tonight.

Now I understand how you get the filter sound. Sooo good.

Im also in midst of using the midi side, controlling rev2. It makes the rev2 way more fun. Not a fan of their sequencer (visual guy likes the visual arp of OT etc)…

1 Like

Ah good. Wasn’t sure. Wanted to make the 5MC contest and a comb comp demo at the same time!

Too slow as contest, too fast as tutorial.

1 Like

Really really helpful! Honestly everything you demonstrate, essentially the way you approach sound design in general, is really inspiring for me.

Your use of lfo designer to arp was new to me… gives me a fast method of finding melody/grooves out of recorded stuff…

1 Like