Color? We don't need no stinkin' color!

is it possible to order black octatrack mk2 faceplate? and black metal case? to convert from grey to full stealth black octatrack. thanks

Only in techno.

I think you can order them for a black unit to repair it, but I’ve not heard of anyone doing a full colour swap to black

1 Like

It’s funny that the colours and the odd shaped track buttons let me not check this thing out earlier, and now it’s one of my favourites (sometimes my number one) …

6 Likes

Both ways look awesome but in quite biased. I assume you can order the whites keys? Mine have discolored a bit.

1 Like

Yes you can. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Expensive though…

It’s €2 per key. Eight white keys. 8 x 2 = €16. Not bad.

I was impressed the shipping was only €10.

1 Like

Well, my screenshot says different, 16x black trig-buttons 32€ + 4x black track-buttons 20€ + 10€ shipping = 62€

That’s what the support offered me after opening a ticket

That is still $2 a key for the trigs. Would you need all 16 or just the bottom row?

2€ per TRIG-Key, correct! But 5€ per TRACK-Key.

I’d only order 8 TRIG-Keys, but i doubt that that’s possible, as they are sold as 16pcs./pack

You can order them separately, Elektron sold me only the bottom row of black ones.

I was told they were a full set of 16 and that I couldn’t buy the single row. This was 2 days ago

Are these on the Elektron site? I can’t find them.

To be fair I can’t speak for the standard keys but the black ones they sell separately. Unless they’ve only just ran out of stock.

You have to email Elektron via the contact form on the website.

1 Like

You can just email usercare@elektron.se

1 Like

This is what Christian told me on 14 Dec 2022

“The buttons are sold as a kit. 1-16. And the kit is 26EUR”

They must have very recently changed this, as it was Christian who assisted me just a few weeks ago.

Must have, as I had to buy the whole set including the 8 I already have

Apologies for misleading you.

2 Likes