Changing your plans/gear buying impulses: Re CoronaVirus

Enjoy! It’s a little sandbox filled with lovely suprises.

My only tip is to let go of any preconceived ideas of what a sequencer is and isn’t supposed to do and just enjoy the ride!

~ 10 years ago I sold my record and CD collection on eBay. Individual auctions for each one. Took around a year - it was basically a full time job. I made over 100 trips to the post office. Had some rare ones too, but I ended up losing money in the long run. Of course I digitized everything first. :blush:

1 Like

I sell on Discogs. Nearly 900 sales/2000 records sold to date. I started doing it to postpone a Bankruptcy, which happened regardless. And like you I was at the post office constantly. But I really enjoy the whole experience of selling records.

1 Like

Thanks! Your videos have pushed me towards the OP-Z. :wink: It’s sequencer seems closest to an algorithmic idea generator compared to the other boxes. Sort of like Rozeta suite, Thesys, Fugue Machine, Aphelian…on the iPad. So inspirational. Record its generated MIDI to a DAW, tweak it…

Ah, the ‘B’ word…I should look into that.
I wasn’t aware that we could sell on Discogs back then, or maybe we weren’t able to yet.