Cats

All those Evolvers, I’m well jealous!

1 Like

Years of semi-obsessive hoard…sorry, collecting.

MEK I got for a steal on eBay as the guy point blank refused to ship to I drove up to the North East here in the UK to collect it. It was an early encoder model with the inevitable issues. Thankfully a couple of years before I’d got hold of the pot upgrade kit from Thomann and it was sat on a shelf waiting to be installed. Quick job as soon as I got home and upgraded the OS at the same time. I picked the PEK up a few years later for not at lot. That was practically new (I was picking bits of protective plastic of if for weeks!). Last year I damaged one of the pots on the PEK so rather than break out the iron I took the board out and sent it to DSI to repair. At the same time I got the knob upgrade kit for the MEK.

2 Likes

Ahh love my MEK with upgraded encoder boards and Prophet 6 knobs. i prefer encioder to having all the pots in catch up mode. Great machines, such depth and playbility. I need to catch my black cat on mine :blush:

1 Like

13 Likes

14 Likes
  • Lazy cats! Go to work!
  • We don’t work and eat for free. :kissing_cat:

Coet & Digo

Salidou is not the father. My neighbour found the kittens and called me because one looked like mine. We were looking for a cat! We kept both.

18 Likes

I love this community. I come to learn about music tech, working DAWless and Elektron and why not also mix it up with cats too. :slight_smile: I live with 3 fierce felines and 2 big dogs. Here’s Boomer (white odd eyed dude), Miss Checkers (tuxedo kitty) and Samurai (black Japanese Bobtail)…

15 Likes

Got a black one too!Our Baghee (Bagheera) has grown!!

12 Likes

Chilling with a bit of Match Of The Day 2… not sure what she’s spotted on the back stick tho?

Who needs VAR…

8 Likes

34 Likes

Fantastic!:joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

Late night jamming…

11 Likes

Using Control All too? My cats can’t use AR pads and prefer OT crossfader. :content:

I will admit, I have never been a cat person. That is, until my 4yr old son recently pressured us into getting … Jimmy Carter! He has quickly grown on me. Especially since I just lost my companion of 15 years, Saoirse (also pictured below).

22 Likes

:+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

Supercat

11 Likes

7 Likes

Jammin’ Cats band

13 Likes

So the cats find MPC more appealing? One for the AR and two for the MPC. That’s quite a statement :wink:

2 Likes