Cats

Yes

1 Like

you must work out.

2 Likes

I can currently squat 6 Giuliano and 3 Mae.

2 Likes

but how he keeps them on the bar is a secret we may never learn.

1 Like

Good morning friends!:kissing_cat:

19 Likes

The rare The Big Elektronauts Hip-Hop Thread: production tips, sharing our music, feedback and inspiration x Cats crossover post (starring Frank & Estelle)

4 Likes

Marley popped in to check the integrity of my cables. No pictured, is the moment he wanted to chew on them

I haven’t really done anything modular/cable patching since he’s been here (and free to roam), so hopefully we get past this stage soon.

17 Likes

My best friend in the world. Her name is Lady Thundercloud.

20 Likes

My other baby, and my wife’s bestie. Tessa Jane of the D’Cootervilles.

17 Likes

15 Likes

is that yoga or pilates you’ve taught it?

3 Likes

He’s my yoga instructor. I skip class most days. Ok, every day. Unless you count cocktails as yoga, which my instructor does not.

4 Likes

BTW. Long time listener, first time caller. This thread is wonderfully cathartic and chill and I have enjoyed it quietly for over a year now. Time to introduce my babies. I’ll have to record a video of Tessa doing her trick. She dies on command for cat treats. You just have to make a gun with your hand and shoot her and she meows and falls down, then she gets a treat. Lady will not participate in carnival tricks and she’s too old for such frivolity, but she still gets treats when Tess plays dead. Its soo fucking cute.

9 Likes

child abuse I’m calling someone I don’t know who but you better bet they know pilates.

2 Likes

Oh, you have to say BANG! too.

if you didn’t they would just assume you were going to do the fonzie

cat’s are smart. they’ve seen happy days.

2 Likes
8 Likes
11 Likes

lol this is my fav thread on elektronauts, lovely kitties all of them!!! <3

7 Likes

This is not typical for Ollie, apparently he’s loving my new Digitone. :heart_eyes_cat:

23 Likes