Catalina & Overbridge (Now supported in Beta)

Downloaded newest version of overbridge today
my overbridge didnt work with a4 mk2 and at mk2
it said it was compatible with os. I had to update.
first i updated my synths to the newest versions
but it kept on asking
then i updated my osx to catalin…
now i am here
it doesn’t recognize my a4 ar soundcards at all.

I just got a new MacBook Pro due to my older machine running High Sierra failing. The new machine shipped with Catalina and a downgrade to Mojave is not possible (confirmed after 4 hrs on phone with Apple care attempting). Would appreciate any update on approximate release date of Overbridge with Catalina support.

There is currently no update. Elektron rarely preannounces product updates.

my problem gets worse, I am afraid of.
Wanted to update to the normal newest Rytm mk2 A4 Mke2 update
But my C6 doesnt work anymore… AND… my transfer doesnt recorgnize my rytm mk2 and 4 mk2 :frowning:

Might borrow someones laptop to update my machines

Just use Sysex Librarian, works fine 64bit, until the Catalina Updates come out (i’d guess and hope for somewhere within the first quarter 2020, but you never can tell, it’s all still in beta after all even prior to Catalina) - you’ll need that anyway as Transfer doesn’t seem to deal with dumps the way C6 did

2 Likes

I found myself with Catalina long before I could afford to add the Digitakt to my setup. I have now done that, but in my case Roll back is far more disruptive then waiting. So I wait. Of course updating causes problems. However as the world I live in did not include the machine until a day or so back. I find myself f@#ked for now. Just adding my name to the list of suffering customers. Hope to hear something soon.

Same here. Roll back is just too big of a hassle JUST to get overbridge to work. Here’s to hoping that they hear our prayers sooner than later.

Public Beta Now Available

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/overbridge-2-0-30-public-beta/114711

2 Likes

^ the above link is dead. Anyone have current link for beta download?