Can't Re-Sample Some Tracks?

Hey everyone!

Has anyone noticed that certain tracks won’t trigger any audio when attempting to re-sample?

I have my input source set to Main, yet some sounds will trigger the meter in the top right, and some won’t. The ones that show signal can be recorded, but the ones that dont show signal cant be recorded.

With the tracks that aren’t picking up signal…if I try to record a sound anyways, all I get is a bunch of internal noise.

This seems like it should be pretty straightforward, so I’m not sure what’s going on.

I’ve included two videos to show what I’m talking about.

I’m about to contact support about this, because it seems like a bug to me.

Can anyone PLEASE help me???

Are the sounds which can’t be recorded on tracks which are being sent to Main? Can you record those tracks/sounds when setting the sampler source to the specific track?

1 Like

Thanks for replying man!

It looks like it’s a bug to me. If you watch the first video I’ve attached, “AR RS NoMainOutput”…you’ll see that the RS and HT tracks aren’t receiving signal when the sampler is set to their respective tracks. I show how other tracks DO get internal signal while some don’t.

However, now that I’ve turned it off an on again a few times, I’ve revisited that same Kit, and noticed that both those tracks can now be re-sampled.

At the same time, the other issue still persists…I’m selecting MAIN in the sampler when on both the RS and HT tracks, and all I get is a bunch of noise recorded.