Can I use longer samples in Model Samples

For Model Samples I have some sample packs I downloaded that have longer samples of voices and effects lasting 15 or more seconds. Can I use those without them being edited or cut? Is that Sample Start and Sample Length? Or do I need to somehow edit the beats.

I have a long natural drone I want to ad to my project.

thank you,
Daniel

You can definitely use a 15 second sample. You can definitely edit sample start and length if you want to just use say a small bit in the middle of your sample. As for if you need to edit it, that’s just going to depend on what you want to do with it. When I used a Model: Samples I preferred smaller pieces since you’ve got to scroll through and do it by ear.

What I would like to do is use the longer lofi piano sample I have, it may run 10 seconds on one track. Can that be done without being cut off? The other tracks are effects and beats.

thanks

As long as you’ve got nothing else on the track, you should be good to go. There’s no voice stealing. You’ve just got 6 monophonic tracks. So as long as nothing else is on the track, nothing’s going to cut off the sample.