Cables: The Utility Mix Collection

Finding the perfect cables for your set-up hasn’t always been easy. So, we have put together a solution to this common quandary - the Utility Mix Collection. And everyone is cordially invited to join the cable network.

There are a bunch of cable options to play with: unbalanced and balanced, a variety of connections, and all manner of lengths. They boast braided shielding and a compact plug design - with our shortest connectors ever; suitable for any number of connectivity layouts and specially tailored to make the most of tight spaces between synths, drum machines, and anything and everything from Elektron and friends.

Head to our webshop, or visit your local retailer.

13 Likes

No Song mode,

0/10

21 Likes

This’ll be fun…

6 Likes

mkII :fire:

5 Likes

The prices aren’t too bad for braided stylish cables.

4 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: Low signal to noise

They really need to be about ten times as much and have some kind of pretentious write up about superconductors for this to be that kind of fun.

“some nice not madly overpriced branded cables I might actually buy under the right conditions” has me putting the popcorn back in the cupboard.

4 Likes

I personally like Elektron’s braided cables very much, and in comparison, one might pay similar prices for much WORSE quality at the local Guitar Center or at an online retailer. Looks like free shipping to my area as well, so I just might be ordering some Elektron cables. :sunglasses:

With these reasonable prices, looks like I can also, in good conscience, recommend this to my musician friends as an alternate source of cables, even if they aren’t Elektron users.

Smart move, I think, enhancing the “one stop shop” nature of the store.

4 Likes

All my audio cables are Elektrons. They’ve never let me down. Solid, reliable and they look good too.

4 Likes

I love braided cables. But what about repairability, the plugs seem to welded? Am I wrong?

1 Like

Seems like it. But then i have Roland cables from the 80s with moulded plugs that work just fine. Also, repair usually involves changing out the entire cable or chopping it down until the break is removed. A lot of effort to save spending another 10 quid.

Mmmhh… Breaded cables…

6 Likes

…boutique as boutique can…

but this time, style over function…seems like, all these can’t be opened…
no matter how solid and endurable, once broken, no way to fix them again…hmmmmmpf.

ok for their usb cables…but for big jacks…?..not soooo much…

Hmmm cables announcement,
7/14
Number of connections on a cable = 2
7 * 2 = 14
1 + 4 = 5
5 - 2 = 3
OT MK3 confirmed

14 Likes

am I doing this right?

(sorry @Elektron, cables do look good!)

9 Likes

No shipping to Thailand or Australia. I’m out. Lol

Are cables still relevant in 2023?

2 Likes

Octatrack users will be happy with this release

1 Like

Waiting for the loopop review

4 Likes

Cables are the last elektron product I still own. I use them daily even if I can’t get them to show consistently in overbridge…Is there a mkII planned ?