C and D not recording!

Hello!
Sat down to work with the OT yesterday and was having a real hard time getting anything to record from C or D! They would pass audio through in the Mixer or via Thru machines but not record.

I did get it to record once! The very first thing I sampled. . . but after that it would not and I kept having to switch to A/B inputs and change all the settings in the Recording Setup.

Any ideas?
The same setting for A/B recording don’t seem to work for C/D recording. I must have turned something off but just can’t figure it out.

Thanks!
-b

What sampling method ?
If manual, are you pressing the right record source, remember there are three

The same three record sources can be selected on a record trig too

If you press on a record trig it will illuminate the section of sources (also look at rec setup sources)
toggle AB CD SRC3(ie MIDI) whilst holding rec trig down

3 Likes

Hey!
Thanks for the reply.
I was doing manual/QREC>PLEN recording. That’s what I always do.
I could have been pushing the wrong button. . . but I wasn’t drinking or anything so my brain was not slush! Hah!
Something might be wrong.
I sent it off for repairs and this is the first time I really sat down with it since it came back.
My Card seems to be empty. . . or I need to load something as all my samples are gone. :frowning:

Like Avantronica says, make sure you’re pressing the right rec buttons (in your case 3&4). I got so used to recording from 1&2 that when I eventually wanted to manually record from 3&4 I instinctively kept pressing 1&2 and recording silence.

OH/

2 Likes

thanks for the tip, then rec1 records ab, rec2 records cd and rec3 records Main. Great… I the past i just used rec3.