Byzero - Fog Lane

Hello my amazing elektronaut friends,

I’d love to humbly share my latest release with you all - “Fog Lane”. The album was recorded over the pandemic period. It’s downtempo melodic electronica composed with Elektron boxes and modular synthesisers.

I’ve been contemplating memory recently. The pandemic has altered our memories in ways we don’t fully understand. Brain fog inflicts more and more people. Lockdown has constrained our experiences, creating the sense that time is flowing more quickly. Increased use of social media has changed our brain chemistry. Looking back at this period, it’s easy to wonder where the year went.

We are a sum of our memories. Experiences shape us in ways we hardly understand. Memories are constantly changing and being changed; not just the content, but the mechanism. What happens when we no longer understand how? When our memories degrade? When our memories are lost?

Any proceeds will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Society. Here are some codes if you’re a bit tight on cash. It’s also available on the usual suspect streaming services.

rggb-6wye
hu7f-jqak
jl5l-ytr8
6s6j-7nhn
zh37-5jqe
nqda-bgg3
m848-xun4
bks3-e5vm
w3ql-7rtg
ea84-v4uu
8fzh-gaeq
2w2j-37rt