Buying a Machinedrum today

Where are you located?

1 Like

I’m in Denmark. But interested in buying from anywhere. EU would be best though (taxes, toll etc.).

here’s an mk2 uw+ in Ireland. €800.
http://www.adverts.ie/19145689

I buy from adverts.ie all the time.

1 Like

Now thats a nice price!

@oktatracker If you can get it and not need the TM1, i’d take it asap for 50 bucks.

2 Likes

yea its a good price alright. if I hadn’t got one recently I’d probably have jumped at it as long as its in good condition.

1 Like

@Augenadler you are the best! Thank you. Just offered his asking price for it. Best Christmas present I could ever give myself. Now I’m just hoping he will accept.

3 Likes

Again: if you do not need the TM-1, I’d be happy to pay a good price for it.

Im in the EU and soon im gonna put my minty mint 2016 MDuw on reverb.com but youre not gonna like the price! :slight_smile:

The thanks is adressed to @pidgeo I think :grinning:

it was a team effort :smile:

btw, in my experience registered EU postage from Ireland for a large elektron can be around 60 - 85 euro. its pretty expensive.

(just saw you’re discussing shipping with the seller).

1 Like

Ah yes- def. a group effort :slight_smile:- but my thanks should primarily be directed towards @pidgeo for finding this machine for me.

I’ll pay the seller whatever the shipping costs to Denmark. He just answered, that it’s quite expensive. Just glad it’s not sold yet :star_struck:

Thanks again everyone!

1 Like

@Augenadler I’ll let you know if I get this deal, and after I receive it.

Don’t think I’ll need it, but will just try it first. :handshake:

Had my AKeys from London to Berlin via UPS for about 60€ and thats a way bigger box :wink:

Ireland ain’t England :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

UPS counts per distance unit, iirc. So, yeah and no.

1 Like

I freaking got it! Yeah.

Thanks again you guys. Ill return with lots of questions.

6 Likes

And England is not EU :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Currently still is…

1 Like

Congrats!!

Welcome to LFO-and-resampling-Land. This machine can go nuts.
So will you.

Keeps us updated.