Buttons 9-16 doesn't response

Hi there ! I feel super frustrated, my sequencer doesn’t response on buttons 9 to 16, for every project. What’s wrong ?

Hi. Are you in Grid Recording mode (Rec led on)?

Yes I am, I also can’t choose pattern from 9-16 however the bank , so it seems to be a hardware problem. In Test mode, everything looks good (ERROR : 0), I also did the 10.5 upgrade, but nothing changes. anyone ?

How about more details. Is your master length or tempo factor cutting the patterns short. Did you test the button pressed in test mode. Do LEDs illuminate when you twist an encoder. What is 10.5. is this issue present in a new project1, if so it doesn’t sound good, but use test mode first

Hi,

I’m not sure to understand what you mean by “twist an encoder”, but I tried te reboot in test mode, and no errors appears. Also when I put button N°9, LED N°1 is lighting. 10 for 2, 11 for 3…

OMG, it works ! I didn’t understand whats happen, but when I restart, and tried to play pattern 9, and it works !! THANK YOU SO MUCH @avantronica

1 Like

Sounds more like good fortune than intervention. Twisting the encoders should show a light trace which traverses the trigs iirc. May depend on model.

1 Like

You were right, good fortune… finally go back to the problem this week.
In Test mode (ERROR = 0), when I’m twisting the encoders A-H, all the pad buttons from 1 to 16 show lights, so leds are ok, but when I’m pressing pads from 9 to 6 : nothing happen anymore.