Bug or am I doing something wrong?

I just received my Analog Heat the other day and right out of the box there’s an issue with the parameters moving on their own without any interference on my part. What I mean by this is that, for example, the analog circuits will change on their own if I’m tweaking the filter cutoff, or the filter cutoff will jerk and even shut off randomly. Parameters such as the active button will come on or off of its own will. It seems to happen more when I actually tweak the knobs, specifically the filter. I performed the calibration and it went smoothly, so what could be the problem? I’d like to know if I’m just doing something horribly wrong before I open up a support ticket, but the Analog Heat is not playable in this condition.

Is it something from the midi input?

1 Like

no midi going through it, just audio, I’ll check the midi settings

Open a support ticket. sounds like you are not doing anything wrong.

1 Like

Have you tried doing a factory reset?

Mine has never done anything like this, so if it’s a bug I don’t have it… sounds like something’s wrong with your specific unit…can you return it for a new one?

I probably should add if you change the distortion type, it resets everything & in order to get the filter & eq to work you have to turn it fully on…I heard you can change this setting, so they don’t have to be turned fully on to work.
By the way you describe your issue it sounds like something else is going on, but thought I would mention this just in case. Good luck!

Definitely something else is going on, I have the dark trinity and haven’t had any issues like this. Will open up a ticket, hopefully it doesn’t have to be sent back.

1 Like

Sounds like midi input. But as there is none: demo mode? Does it have sth like that?