BT5 infinite tom issue

Hi there,

First of all Happy New Year, best wishes for y´all. I am having this infinite tom issue on BT5 when I start the machine, I change pattern and the problem seem to disappear depending on which pattern I change. Is this already fixed? Am I the only one having this issue? I have the latest firmware (1.02D)

Greetings!

I have a problem with never ending Tom sounds too.

Have you turned down the decay from infinite?

I have the same issue on my BT voice. It only happens when I turn it on after it’s been sitting for a while. This sounds crazy but from what I can see it’s temperature related. My studio is pretty cold this time of year and I’ve noticed it happening more so now vs. in the summer. After about 10 minutes or so, it seems to go away.

I’ve also had strange issues with some voices when hitting the upper notes in chromatic mode. It’s almost like I get a super high resonance/decay sound even though all I have is a sample playing. Scared the crap out of me once or twice. Need to remember to check and see if that issue is also BT related.

I have the same issue after initial start up of the machine as well. Seems like it stops after I start and stop the sequencer a couple of times, but it might just be that’s the amount of time it takes to stop. Figured I’d add to the choir.

Hi, similar issue here, was wondering if it was a bug, or my machine, so glad to see im not the only one!
In my case it seems to happen randomly and very rarely

Same here, BUG (1.01): Bass Tom infinite delay

if we can find repeatable circumstances it will help get it fixed hopefully !
i notice a sound on booting with headphones on

Sorry, I didnt see the other topic, we can move to the other one… Anyway let’s hope is a software bug and it can be fixed…
Thanks and Greetings