Breath controller and Digitakt

Hi everyone… I have a mrt audio breath controller around and I want to ask if I can use it so I can have velocity to the DT audio voices… any input will be welcome! Thank you and I appreciate your time : )

You can it has a midi out! Look in the midi section of the manuall to see what cc corresponds to velocity

1 Like

Well in case someone else will try to do something similar, the answer is you can only play DT with a breath controller only if you have a midi thru box or merge box ( I don’t know the differences sorry )at least at the moment… But if we have internal routing of the midi tracks in the future , then you won’t need any other box. : )

What other midi things are you plugging into it?

What do you mean? Nothing… the mrt midi out goes into the DT midi in…

I don’t understand why you need a midi merge/thru? That is for either combining or splitting midi signals?

Wouldn’t this give me one more midi in? Because that’s what I am missing at the moment… I am sorry if I don’t understand the concept very well.

Let’s suppose DT has two midi inputs … then I would use one of them to connect it to the DT midi out so I can have the sound of the audio channels with midi possibilities and the other one to connect it to my BC so I can have velocity now that I am away from my home, my computer and my synths xaxax…