Bouncing down with Analog Heat and Overbridge in Logic

Hey guys, just got an Analog Heat and am using it with Logic 10.3.0 on Mac OS 10.11.6. It sounds fine when playing, but when I try to bounce the track down

1. it/the Analog Heat’s effect only starts in after a few seconds of playing (buffer is set to 128- again, this delay only happens when bouncing)

2. it pitches the effected audio down about two octaves

3. sometimes nothing is heard at all but the type of ‘whirring’ noise you get when adjusting the delay time on a tape delay.

Anyone else have this issue or be able to get it working? Very frustrating. Emailed Elektron support three days ago with no response. Thanks.

EDIT: from reading some more apparently this isn’t an option/possible. I just tried freezing the track and it was the same result. So my question is, how do you record the Heat’s effects when you are ready to bounce down? Do you have to manually run your audio interface’s outputs into the Heat, and then go back from the Heat’s outputs into the audio interface’s inputs? That seems…really inconvenient every time I want to use the Heat a little bit.

You need to make that ONLINE you can’t BOUNCE OFFLINE…

Set your Analog HEAT as TRACK-BUS and RECORD everything in REAL TIME

1 Like

Thank you- where do I change that setting? Just searched the manual and didn’t see anything like that.

Template i done should work if not you should see how i set logic for that

Try that … Remove Device instance you don’t need (if you haven’t got A4, AR)
(You need to pass by a BUS and then an audio receiver then to resample processed signal)
https://www.elektronauts.com/files/406

Synced Clock
Overbridge version 1.15
Analog HEAT OS 1.02
Logic Pro X 10.2.4

Settings are Buffer at 64 on both Logic Pro X (Small size ! medium and large are not supported by Overbridge) and Overbridge if you have problem pass it at 128
Don’t forget when processing with the HEAT to put back safety margin to 75/100 depend of your system overall performance

Analog Heat : AUX to Processing Signals and a resample track for the processed back

FIXED 2016-12-23 : Bus are verified to reflect the corresponding MONO for individuals and STEREO for Main outputs and EXT in

SECOND WAY :

Thank you! That video was very helpful. Cheers.

2 Likes