Bought MachineDrum

Got this bad boy for 950e
Only headphone jack is out of business
Best way to tranfer my patterns from my DT?
How hard is it to replace encoders? Some feels different than others…
Any other tips? Coming from ST, DT

4 Likes

Transfer patterns from DT ?!?!?!?! Nice find on the price! I would just make new patterns to accompany your digitakt and syntakt and use em all ……

8 Likes

Keep making new Machinedrum patterns until they sound like your Digitakt patterns.

11 Likes

Ahahaha I like where this is goin

1 Like

Holy jeez! Thats great! Thats cheaper than the non-UWs were going for regularly(before the discontinuation sale)

But yeah, its a different piece of gear, so the only way to get your digitakt patterns on that thing is to sample them

someone make a joke about using your hands to transfer patterns while I compliment this person on the wonderful price and internalize my jealousy.

2 Likes

I don’t know where you’re going with that joke.

But thats the UW machinedrum.

Which means U Will have to recreate the patterns from scratch(which “scratching” is something…hands…do…?)

6 Likes

so close. I think estragon probably hit it as well as it can be said. I was just looking for too much out of the opportunity.

5 Likes

I almost got a mkii uw+ for 3125$ with a white on black screen / black face plate and mega command and the Elektron midi device but couldn’t get a loan ahaha ! Someone grab that shit on affirm reverb payments and don’t look back!

1 Like

I think i got it with custom firmware 07? Worth keeping it?

3 Likes

Yeah TAKE IT TO YOUR GRAVE ! Put the Md x firmware on it I think that what your talking about. Which gives you synth tones ! Makes it like a syntakt.

I’d upgrade to X.09 but yes it’s worth keeping. The Tonal mode for a lot of the machines makes it so much easier to make melodic and harmonic content.

5 Likes