Bonus Level - Free Sound Pack by Skudge?

I just registered my M:S on Elektron.se and now a sound pack called ‘Bonus Level - Free Sound Pack by Skudge’ appears in my Sound Packs. But what is it? There doesn’t seem to be any information when I search on here or in Google. Anyone already got the pack? What’s included? I don’t want to download something I have no use for, so I thought I’d check here first. Plus, others might not be aware of the free sounds available to them, so it could be useful in that regard too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bonus level is 8 folders / kits (6 samples in each folder). Also includes a .sysex file. Just different kits with bass drum, snare, toms, synth, high hats etc… Nothing really “special” but as always at least to me, the more samples you have the better. I say download it and try it, can always throw it away if you don’t like it!

3 Likes

Nice. Thanks for the response. I’ll give it a go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Skudge makes a lot of gritty og warehouse bangers. Do the samples sound a little gritty?

1 Like

Haven’t ventured there yet. I’m in a strictly no more input mode while I mix and master stuff for an album. I’ll grab ‘em in a month or two :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Didn’t noticed. Thanks, I have it too
I’ll give a try. I have been listening some of his work in YouTube & it sounds nice

2 Likes

I tried all the kits from Bonus Level this morning. They sound amazing! I am playing the synth sounds on my keyboard synced with M:S. though a giant amp. Sounds redonkulous! Thanks Skudge!

5 Likes

Are these sounds available to those who don’t own the M:S?

They would be by nefarious means (they’re WAVs after all) but I wouldn’t want to go there out of respect for the producer and Elektron.

1 Like

Yes of course, was just wondering if it was a bonus uniquely for Elektron users. I’m going to go check their website.

Just M:S users afaik :slight_smile:

2 Likes

skudge is dope, the sounds are great. easy groovy slick technoes.

1 Like

great bringing this to attention.
just snagged a m:s myself and rarely register my products.

2 Likes

Ah, shame it’s only for M:S users, would have loved to get my hands on some Skudge samples :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm. Was this a limited thing? Can’t find it.

Nope. I still have it. So register your M:S on Elektron.se, then go to your Soundpacks via the little person icon in the top right and it will be there.

Did that. (I registered some time ago). Says:

My Sound Packs

You have currently no Sound Packs.

So I guess it was not an option as I registerd.

Hmm. Send a support ticket. They should be able to hook you up or at least give you more info in case it was a limited edition thing :slight_smile:

wait what there’s a Skudge sample pack!? what if I don’t own an M:S? I am willing to pay for this, I have money!