Bochum NRW Industrial Techno partner

Industrial Techno Collaboration:

I did rent a room in Bochum south area, to make a live PA (Groovebox/Elektron etc). Are you intrested to join me? Style is loosly around Oscar Mulero as example.

The intend is to use the Grooveboxes as players, and to make a set with DJ mixer /Abelton Live to blend within the different boxes. Pm me if intrested and living in that area.

2 Likes

Hi Sternenlicht,
I live in Krefeld about 40-50 km from Bochum. I use my Studio for Techno music using an OT MK2, Alpha Base, Minibrute 2Sm Wavestateande 2600 Blue Marvin. Also an older Virus TI and a Roland Bass Line.

What you mean by join me? Is it to work together on new tracks we can exchange f.e, as OT project files or do you mean live jamming?

The intention is live jam + offline production, means you prepare some stuff, we meet and rehearse the stuff and try to make a coherent live set with live played keys, edrum or maschine performance (wiggle knobs etc). I.e use the same sample pool, and mix it with differen machines via a dj mixer, each player gets a live phase, and the other one works the mixer + fx, after transition the role of mixer /player shifts.

1 Like

That sounds great.
I can prepare seperated drum, bass and some sequence parts to that (self produced) and not from a commercial sample set) if you like. Also dark drones with the Pulsar 23.

Where and till when I can upload this?

1 Like

Sunday bump

I am still looking for someone to play Techno -> in Bochum. Ideally you dont live too far away.