Blankets of Thoughts [Lofi Triphop with Cocoquantus and Model:Cycles]

Today I released an Album on Bandcamp.
Used on this album are the Ciat Lonbarde Cocoquantus and Tetrax, Elektron Model:Cycles and Heat, Chase Bliss Mood and Strymon Deco. Also used the Eventide blackhole app and the Bloom app. I had a lot of fun making this. I really like working with the Ciat Lonbarde stuff and how Lofi it is. And the Model:Cycles is so hands on, really fun box!

All tracks are recorded thru an Analog Heat in ‘one takes’ and kept it very raw.

It is free for you to download or name your price. Hope you enjoy it!

11 Likes

Some really nice stuff in these songs! Green Particles and Anti Rave are probably my favourites of the bunch.

1 Like

I agree. Nice atmospheres and beautiful sounds!

If it’s still triphop then really stripped down. But labels… whatever.

Another observation: you re the second elektronaut that I recently see publishing an album on Bandcamp and the album text is the same as the info posted here. But here is a music tech nerd forum. We care about what synths you used. Bandcamp has a much wider public (I hope). Perhaps it’s something to consider that that wider audience probably cares much less about gear and much more about you and your thoughts/feelings/intentions put in the album.

1 Like

Thanks for listening and commenting @korpinen and @dtr

The songs turned out all quite different. That is what i personally like about it. Everybody has got different favorites. Thats great.

Yeah well i wanted to give it a wave somewhere. Maybe experimental downtempo, i dont know its all labels indeed.

That is actually great advice and something to think of, but i did this a bit on purpose. There was not really something why i made this album or a nice story or thoughts … i just had some spare time in this situation we are all in. :slight_smile: so… i thought people then want to hear/read what i use,. Some find it informative. Its not that i dont have feelings with this album, i was in a nice flow making this.

But i still think its good advice to think more about the story behind. I Will definatly keep that in mind for the next one.

1 Like