Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Altomusic has Moog Minifooger Boost V2, refurb, for $49.99

I personally find the drive circuit on this one more usable on synths and drums than the MF Drive.

2 Likes

Moog Minifooger is different than the mf 101 lowpass how? Just curious. I’m looking for something to add slight warmth and distortion to my Machinedrum.

the filter is different, no switchable pole/resonance, no envelope.

have a look at them, they are very different products.

I will say that the MF Boost is better at “slight warmth” and beyond than the MF Drive is. One is a sledge hammer, the other a scalpel.

2 Likes

Taking a look now. Thanks!

PAY ATTENTION TO THE MUSICIANSFRIENDS STUPID DEAL OF THE DAY

We missed yesterdays deal – the Arturia Minibrute 2 and 2S for $500, that was $150 dollars off!
(my reference)

Today its a D’Angelico Acoustic-Electric Guitar close to half price.

See the MusiciansFriends Stupid daily deal here.

3 Likes

Roland SE-02 – $100 off !!!

It’s $400 instead of $500. This seems to be done by Roland, as it is from a variety of retailers. Look around you should have no trouble finding it.

Limited time. Not sure about outside the USA.

There is one outlet (ProAudioStar a reliable seller i’ve bought from them) selling this for $390 with free shipping, check Reverb.

2 Likes

A good round-up of BF deals is at MusicRadar:

Microphone Bundle Deal for $125

Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone
Microphone Suspension Arm Stand
Tascam Studio Headphones
Metal Microphone Shock Mount
Gold Plated Cable

It appears that the microphone alone is on sale at other places.

Guitar Center has a Daily Pick

This is both in store and online.

It relates to the Musician Friends daily sale i listed above, as the two outlets are part of one company.
So today Guitar Center has a different D’Angelico guitar heavily discounted.

Guitar Center Daily Pick

Novation Launchkey Keyboard Controller

This seems to be a Novation sponsored sale as it is at many online retailers. CamelX3 shows this has been bouncing up and down for a while so this is kinda one of those fake sales, where they bounce a price up and down to be able to go into another ‘sale’.

So the 61 is now $210, reduced from $250.
The 49 is now $170, reduced from $200.
The 25 is now $130, reduced from $150.

Same offer like last year. :slight_smile: I got an H-Delay and used a lot since then.

1 Like

I expect to see a general Moog Black Friday sale again this year as we get closer to the actual day. Moog is good with flash sales. ** Here’s a link to the 2017 Moogs BF sale. (This is last year’s sale.)

So if you’re thinking of buying some Moog stuff hold of until after Black Friday.

** As for instance i bought my DFAM on a $100 off sale from Moog, they just had a sale for no reason that lasted only a couple of days.

1 Like

Reason 10 : $299

Save $100/€90 on Reason 10 and start making great music today.

Black Friday Special: Buy Reason 10 now and get Drum Sequencer and Europa VST/AU plugin for free!

2 Likes

50% to 70% off Eventide plugins and Anthology bundle at JRR

Courtesy of Uncle-E over at KVR

Edit… dig into that a bit and/or see if any bundles take your fancy…

Could nab UltraChannel, UltraReverb and UltraTap plug-ins for $49 each / $147… the Ultra Essentials bundle is normally $299 at Eventide

Could also nab the Anthology XI bundle for $699 normally $1,799 at Eventide

4 Likes

That’s a great deal on the Anthology XI bundle. I’ll have to tell a few pals about that.

I think Soundtoys usually has some stellar Annual Black Friday deals.

1 Like

I think I’d need to demo that for a bit. Love Eventide hardware… but only experience with their software is UltraChannel… and I find it hideously sluggish… might be my 2009 iMac though :expressionless:

Don’t know about SoundToys. Love them. I’ve got v5; so don’t pay too much attention to sales; but if I hear anything I’ll post here of course.

1 Like

I already have both the eventide and soundtoys bundles and use a lot of both. Although, I never use Ultrachannel. Pretty sure there’s a good reason they gave that away for free.

I actually work at a music retail shop, so everyday is kinda Black Friday for me. :grin:

1 Like

SoundToys is great; don’t think I’ve got anywhere close to that kind of spare change to drop on something I’d probably not use; and a list of things I need to sort out first beforehand… DAW and Komplete upgrades probably the main thing. Maybe a NI Komplete S49MkII… A new computer and soundcard would be nice as well… when’s Santa coming again?

I just have to code my own, so every day is a black Friday for me :expressionless:

3 Likes

For what it’s worth I use ultrachannel all the time. Awesome. Micro pitch shift :wink:
I have Anthology XL and it is great.
The reverbs are next level. Typical Eventide

1 Like

One for our antipodean friends… Store DJ having a big sale.

2 Likes