Black Friday 19: hardware deals

at Thomann too

That is a pretty amazing price. It’s not for me but check out the video below, it does the job!

2 Likes

www.keymusic.com (BE/NL) has 7% off most of the range with code BLACKFRIDAY7

If anyone spots discounted Xone:96 mixers in NL/EU, let me know…

Model:Samples bonanza! Now is the time to take the plunge into the Elektron universe, or maybe just to add six versatile sample tracks to your setup. Gotta catch ’em all! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thomann: 299 EUR
Bax shop: 299 EUR
Guitar Center: 299 USD
Sweetwater: 299 USD
Andertons: 269 GBP
StoreDJ: 565 AUD

11 Likes

Never used the shop before Xone:96 £1,276.00

Price incl. VAT 20% if any good?

For all you Swedes, jam.se sells novation peak for 9995:- sek really good price imo. I’m tempted

1 Like

DN $1045.00AUD at storeDJ Australia which is $254.00AUD off…

Bagged one…

Hey thanks. That s a good price, though similar to Keymusic which is around the corner from here. Prefer that in case of warranty/repair issues.

With the Novation Circuit Mono Station now being only £239.99 at Novation I decided after buying one I went for another one for my setup. I’m planning on using one of them specifically for making drum noises and bleeps n stuff while keeping the other for bass and leads… Overkill? Maybe lol

1 Like

€299, that’s only 1/3 of a second second hand OTmk2! :see_no_evil::ok_hand:t2:

That’s about 950 euro. That’s cheaper than used. Really good price! I’m looking used but don’t have the money together yet. Otherwise I would be all over that…

Hope the prices stay somewhat low after all the sale bonanza

Not to mention that you can now get 166 spanking new Model:Samples for the same price as a Tesla Cybertruck! :yum:

11 Likes

hhahahahhahaha, got me there :rofl:

I am on the lookout for a deal on a Prophet 6 and high end drum machine.

I noticed a fair-priced Tempest on Reverb earlier. It’s a 4-star seller, though. What does 4 stars mean? Not really sure how I even feel about the Tempest tbh (and I’m not after a drum machine right now) but I’ll point you at it, just so you’re aware of one of your innumerable options as you get the lay of the land:

That’s used. I don’t think is the thread for posting used gear.

1 Like

Ok, I guess that’s fair, but it was a reply to somebody saying that they’re looking for something in particular, rather than a thread-wide ‘hey everybody, check it’. If I take it down right now it might not be fair to them but going into the future, yes, point taken.

1 Like

If you’re in Europe and also would consider an OB-6, this is a decent deal for the module:

EDIT: just seeing that the deal is no longer on for these, unfortunately :frowning:

Daar bovenop geven we ook nog eens 30% korting op AL ONZE OUTLETPRODUCTEN met de kortingscode BLACKFRIDAY30 !

Kinda sad when a webshop is faulty over their black friday/cyber monday sale weekend. Been trying to order stuff since yesterday but keeps failing at payment stage…

Well, I had some “mad money” burning a hole in my virtual pocket and was able to score a model:samples discounted on top of the black friday price. I was being so good at resisting any purchases this year, too. This deal was too good to pass up, I guess.

1 Like